A Little Personal Information
So, I'm Felicia.
I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Benin, West Africa from 2003-2004. I
used to be a computer programmer, am working on writing a book, and am
madly in love with my husband, Joel. As a result of my time in the
Peace Corps, I am
still generally happy.
Since that about sums me up, I'll list some of my favorite things
(mainly to fill space).
- Favorite Musician: Tom Petty
- Favorite Band: Well, I'm quite partial to Joel's former band, Toad In The
also am quite fond of Audioslave, Rob Zombie, The Cure,
The Church, and Midnight Oil.
- Favorite Song: Amazing Grace, although 'My Heroes Have Always Been
Cowboys' by Willie Nelson is right up there.
- Theme Song: It remains 'Godzilla' by Blue Oyster Cult
- Favorite Romantic Movie: Terminator
- Favorite Inspirational Movie: The Muppet Movie or Romancing the Stone
- Favorite Crazy Zombie Movie: Resident Evil
- Favorite Simple Foods: Beef Jerky and
- Favorite Dessert: Pecan Pie
- Favorite Drink: Chai
More info on me can be found in my journal.